Friday, December 16, 2011

Mummy is Jealous of Angry Birds for iPhone

Have you found that there are more and more birds stuff surrounding you now? Angry birds case for iphone 4, backpack, plush toys and wallet, T-shirt… So many birds are pouring into your eyes!!! Alert! Birds wholesale can been seen every corner around the world. There are millions of rest of us are using iphone. People are crazy about game for iphone 4, especially developing a love for the game for iphone.

My sad destiny began with a video, which was Youtube iphone 4. One night before bedtime, my son and I watched a video on Youtube. It is posted by someone who has enjoyed much from angry birds application on his iphone. He told how he downloaded the birds game by accident and how he got crazy about the game. My son was really thrilled by that video. Then because of my love to my baby son, I bought an iphone 4 for him immediately. Kid you not. My nightmare begins.

My son takes his iphone to anywhere and plays the game almost all the time! Even when he is in the washroom! I’m really a little worried because his eyesight and school work is going down. However, my biggest sadness is my son sparing his love to the birds. I feel he loves me less than before. Once I expressed my love towards him. He responded with “I love you too, Mummy. But I love the cute birds more now. And if you buy me an angry birds case for iphone 4, I will spare my love to you.” Oh my… I have to admit I’m getting jealous of crazy birds!!!


Now I’m out of my mind about how to deal with the birds. I wanna kill them all, if they could be killed. I do not want take away the game for iphone from my son, which would make him sad, or even hate him! I don’t want him get addicted to the games. Finally, I came out a strategy. Defeating the birds by knowing them well! Android angry birds are not available on my Android HTC phone. So I can’t play the game, nor will my son give me his iphone to play. But due to the every-corner angry birds wholesale no matter in local stores or online shops, I find there are 4 types of angry birds cases for iphone 4: Red Bird, Yellow Bird, Black Bomber and Green Pig. Four different colors represent four unique characters. Red stands for positivity, enthusiasm and optimism. Yellow means promotion, goal and self-control. The black is mature, quiet and noble. And green is on behalf of peace and vitality. Getting deep knowing about the hot catch, I discovered there are many virtues in it. But at now my son only focus on the game itself. There are many educational means I can use to distract his attention from angry birds for iphone.


By getting to know the birds, I have discovered some interesting stuff. Angry birds backpack, plush toys, decorations, protective soft bag …




These are much more suitable than game for iphone 4 for school children. As Christmas is around the corner, I’m decided to get him some angry birds stuff. These can be bought online, which is very convenient. China wholesale online stores offer varieties of angry birds stuff at wholesale price. I'm getting ready to spend a Christmas 2011 with angry birds. Angry birds knock on wood game is perfect, which can distract his attention of the cell phone game. Ok. Now the jealous Mummy is getting ready to fight for my son’s love back!!!

1 comment: